Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BLUE ..DOORS, STAIRS AND BUILDINGS

BLUE DECOR...SORT OF
 This did not end the way it began.  I had all good intentions...my first idea was to post about blue decor  - didn't feel the love....my second idea was blue and pink decor - ah no....blue and orange decor - no again....WTF is it with me and blue?
I was hanging around pinterest, checking out "beautiful blue rooms", "Modern blue rooms", "blue bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens".....blah blah blah...when I realized blue doors and stairs are pretty great, no really really cool..I actually love blue doors and stairs!!!  Hallelujah, the angels may now sing.












 With all due respect to Counting Crows....perfect blue buildings.




My work here is done.
Have a beautiful day.
yancey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...